Monday, July 6, 2009

Vaca 2009 is here!


Graceland in Memphis, TN July1st.....we have always talked about stopping while traveling through to Destin but never had done it. Well, guess what this time we did! We had a great time too...we spent the afternoon there on Thursday and then got back on the road and stopped in Madison, MS outside of Jackson at the Hilton Garden Inn. Then, on the next day to Destin just 5 hours away. Elvis' estate was pretty cool....smaller than I thought but a really neat place....I really wanted to go back through a second time after going through once. I am such a visual person that I was completely stimulated by all the very cool things he had that I didn't get to listen closely to all of the history of everything....darn! Besides his estate we saw his collection of cars & two planes, his hollywood era and several souvenir shops with some good junk we bought! LOL Took a million photos but I will only post a few for you :OD

















These two photos are of Elvis' living room....
Can you believe this was Elvis' kitchen? Really not what I expected.....it had carpet, small, not very fancy and very dark! And check out the very cool TV room where he hung out and watched more than one TV program at a time!



Okay, I'm in LOVE with this photo!

Sorry sweetie ;O)





































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment